Google Drive, just like Dropbox, offers lots of features. It’s just we, the users, have to explore a bit more about it. If in case, you are not using Dropbox to the fullest, then I would recommend you to read our previous article which offers you some out of box tips to get the most out of Dropbox. Now it’s time to explore Google Drive, and guess what, we’ve found a handy trick using which you can upload YouTube videos straight from Google Drive. It’s easy, requires one time setup and rest it’s a cake walk. So lets begin with the tutorial on how to upload YouTube Videos using Google Drive.
Requirements for uploading YouTube videos from Google Drive
- Google Drive Account.
- YouTube Account (with mobile phone verified). If it’s not, then do it.
- Few videos in Google Drive.
- Get straight into your YouTube account. Drive direct into the ‘Settings’ Page.
- Note down the ‘Mobile Upload’ email address which would be similar to this address: email@example.com.
- Now, jump over to Google Drive account, search for the video that you want to upload it at YouTube.
- Right-click the video, move down to Share, through the sub-menu choose ‘Email as attachments’.
- In the ‘To’ field, write down the Mobile Upload Email address that you noted down in the previous step. Add a subject name and message to be printed along with the video there at the YouTube account.
- You can also mail the same video to your Gmail account by simply ticking the ‘Send a copy to myself’ check-box. With this, your video will be mailed to your Gmail account too.
- Lastly, click on ‘Send’ button and thus your video is uploaded to your YouTube account right from the Google Drive.
- What else, along with the video there in your Gmail account and the YouTube account, you’ll also get a confirmation mail, saying “Your video has been received by YouTube and is being processed”. Don’t believe my eyes? Here’s a screenshot(above) for you people.
- Now have some rest, or enjoy Social Media posts over here at Oxhow.Com till YouTube is done with processing your mailed video.
- Once done, you’ll be able to view it on your YouTube channel. From there you can share the link to the rest of the world.
- But first, go to Video Manager in YouTube and edit the needful, share it with the world after the finishing touch.
Note: If your video is too large, YouTube may refuse as there is a limit of uploading videos at YouTube. But you can still do that by removing YouTube Video upload limit.
That’s how you can send videos stored in Google Drive account to your YouTube account. If facing any issues, please let me know.