It is our biggest step to give the latest ways to guide you with Android Phone tips. We are always looking forward for endless supply of new tweaks coming in the market. It’s our precious duty to help you out with the problems regarding your Phone.
Today, we came up with the idea of installing Android apps on your SD Card without rooting your Android Phone on the first place. But we need you to move all your applications from SD Card to your Android Phone before proceeding ahead. Thank you, now we can start.
Instruction to install apps in SD Card:
- First of all, you need to download Java Development Kit (JDK) and Android Software Development Kit (SDK).
- Then, you have to download the USB Drives and install PC Suite in your Computer.
- After that, you need to enable USB Debugging Mode for this you need to follow the path Settings > Applications > Development > USB debugging.
- Then, install the downloaded JDK and SDK in your system and run Android SDK Platform tools which you have installed earlier.
- This toolkit contains Android Debug Bridge, which allows the user to communicate with his/her Android Device through command line.
- Now, use your USB Cable to connect the phone with Computer.
- Go to your command prompt and enter the path AndroidAndroid-SDKPlatform-tools. Press Enter.
- Again, type the command ‘adb device’, this command will check for the connectivity of phone with your computer. In case, if it shows as ‘offline’ then go for the checking of port by typing the command ‘netstat’.
- Now, go for the checking of firewall and antivirus, whether these are disabled or not. You must disable them.
- Once again, type the command as ‘setInstalllocation’ after which it will accept three values o[auto], 1[internal] and 2[external], which means ‘Let the phone decide the best location for an app’, ‘It installs everything in the internal storage’ and ‘It installs everything in the memory card’.
- Lastly, type ‘adb shell pm setInstallLocation 2’ to change the value of 0(Zero) into 2(Two) (this is important).
Unplug your phone and restart it. Congratulation, now you are in position to install app in your SD Card. [Source]